Friday, August 10, 2012

Thankfulness Friday - Sleep

For the last couple of nights, I have gotten some restful sleep.  For most of the summer, I've slept restlessly.  I think it's from the stresses at work.  So, I'm thankful to have had two back-to-back good night's rest.  I like sleeping, almost as much as I like eating.  It's an interesting activity, if you ask me.  It's great to be able to shut down for a few hours.  Everybody needs it, from small fruit flies to large whales.  No exception.  On the other hand, it doesn't make too much sense evolutionarily speaking.  Animals tend to be vulnerable to predators when they are asleep.  That's a question I'll have for God in heaven.

Sunday is a big day for me.  It'll be the start of my fourth decade.  I'm thankful to celebrate a birthday.  I could have shared it with Bun Bun.  That was her due date, too.  But, I'm glad she gets her own earlier in the summer.

Not much to update for Bun Bun's tooth.  It's definitely emerging, just taking its own time.

No comments: