Friday, January 13, 2012

Thankfulness Friday - Productive Week

It is the last week before classes start.  First day of the semester is next Tuesday.  We have an extra day off to observe Martin Luther King Day.  This has been a crazy busy week but a very productive one.  I started several experiments and will go back to work on Monday to finish them.  I hope and pray they were all successful.  All in all, this was a very productive Christmas break.  Really since the summer, the lab has been cranking out a lot of data.  It helps tremendously to have three very hard working and capable students in the research lab.  This is excellent since I will have a good amount of results to write up for my manuscript.  If all continues to go well, I will have a journal article published this year.  Of course, this will alleviate a lot of pressure come tenure review time.

Gotta go... Bun Bun is awake!

No comments: