Friday, October 19, 2012

Thankfulness Friday - Short Week

This was fall break week.  We got two days off in the beginning of the week.  It's now mid way through the semester.  I spent my two days off wisely... with Baby Bunny.  On Monday, we had a doctor's appointment in the city.  Baby Bunny is doing really well and making good progress.  Monday was rainy.  We got home and just spent the rest of the day hanging out together.  Tuesday was car shop day.  We spent the morning waiting for my car to get state inspected with some repairs that were needed.  Then, another fun-filled afternoon playing on the living room floor.  These were two terrific days with my Baby Bunny!

Now, after threes days back at work, I get another two days this weekend to play with my favorite little girl and her Daddy.

No comments: