Friday, September 2, 2016

Special


 I never liked that quote, "God gives special kids to special parents." for a number of reasons.  Mostly, I think it's something people say because they feel sorry for you even though it has never made me feel any better about being a mom to Olivia.  Olivia is very special, but aren't all kids special in their own ways?

I saw this quote today.  I wish I know who the author is to give proper credit.  I like it a lot more because God gets the glory.  He has always been good at giving extraordinary tasks to ordinary people.  This quote also reminds me that I can do nothing without God who gives me just what I need and helps me move forward one step at a time.  I will need to remember this as Olivia starts kindergarten soon.

Bun Bun loves her books.  She will start kindergarten in a few days!  I hope she will always love books and learn to read soon.
Selfies at Longwood Gardens in August

No comments: