Friday, May 18, 2012

Thankfulness Friday - Books!



Baby Bunny and I love to read right before going to sleep.  We've been reading since she was barely a month old.  Her favorite has always been "Goodnight Moon."  She fidgets the least when we read that one together.  This book is about a bunny who is getting ready to go to bed.  Before he does, he says goodnight to everything and everyone in his room.  My favorites change every now and then.  My current favorites are "Barnyard Dance" and "Guess How Much I Love You".  "Barnyard" is fun to read; one must do so with a Southern twang.  "Guess How Much I Love You" is also about a bunny about to go to bed.  He tries tells his dad how much he loves him, but his dad always manages to do one better.  The art work in this one is my favorite; the little bunny is really, really cute.  Dr Seuss books are great, too.  But, they are typically longer.  We love them all!

No comments: