Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Doris


Meet Doris! She's a spider camping out over our back patio. I met her last night when she weaved a really impressive web and was looking forward to the morning so I can take a picture of her and her web sprinkled with the morning dew. To my dismay, she was gone with her web, nothing was left behind. Tonight, however, she returns with an even more intricate web. She's about the size of a large marble; her belly is mostly orange colored with some black spots. Because of the flash light, I couldn't capture her true colors, unfortunately. I think she'll pack up again in the morning. I hope she returns tomorrow night.

3 comments:

MW (My Wish) said...

It is truly amazing. Wish I could see that with my own eyes.

MW (My Wish) said...

It is truly amazing. Wish I could see that with my own eyes.

MadeInTaiwan said...

MW!!

Good to hear from you! How have you been? How is your summer?