Monday, August 25, 2008

Doris, part III

Doris returns!!! For the last two night, Doris came back and weaved her web. On the first night, she was munching on something (or someone... I didn't want to get too close to find out). On the second night, she was idling in the center of her masterpiece, probably waiting for her dinner to arrive. Tonight, I haven't seen her yet. But, I have my camera ready, batteries fully charged, and will snap some glamour shots of Doris if she makes an appearance tonight. Now I know what it's like to be a Paparazzi. Doris is so interesting and her web is so beautiful!

3 comments:

MW (My Wish) said...

So where is the new photo?

MadeInTaiwan said...

Sadly, Doris did not return...
Although, another spider like her (a lot smaller) has been hanging around. We'll see if she does something as spectacular. Only when she does, then I'll give her a name.

MW (My Wish) said...

Okay. Too bad Doris didn't come back..That web was amazing! I've never seen such a thing before.