Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thursday is Thanksgiving! Being in academia, I got Wednesday through Friday off... a marvelous 5-day vacation! The semester is quickly coming to a close. Two more weeks after this break before the week of final exams. Then, it'll be Christmas break!

Thanksgiving is traditionally time to gather with family and friends and offer thanks to God for His many blessings. Although in the post-modern world, it's just gathering with family and friends and feasting on turkey. I will be spending my Thanksgiving with my family and friends and fitting in there giving Doggie a bath and raking leaves. I am thankful for my MANY blessings: family, friends (old and new), my job, my health, joy and contentment that could only have come from God above!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!