Wednesday, October 3, 2007

They did it!



The Phillies won the National League East Divison! They actually made it into the playoff's! I am still so excited that I was at that last game of the season to witness this clinch! All the players celebrated along with the entire stadium of fans! For the first time in 14 years, they get to play more baseball and perhaps even compete for the World Series title. Of course, those New York Mets imploding helped out the Phillies a lot! The playoff's started today, for the National League championships. The Rockies are in town and they won the first game this afternoon. I think it's best out of 5. Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

MW (My Wish) said...

Yay!!! And finally!! But I am not sure which team I am rooting for--you see that I was also a fan of the Rockies while I was in Colorado..