Sunday, October 7, 2007

Sigh...

The Phillies road to the World Series has ended. The Rockies swept them to continue on to the National League championships; they will play the AZ Diamondbacks, who swept the Chicago Cubs. I'm not sure who I will root for now. I always root for the underdogs. In this case, I'm not sure who that is.

I am glad I was at the last game of the Phillies regular season to see them win the Division title. That excitement will stay with me for a long time!

In the meantime, I'm looking forward to going to Cleveland at the end of the week for a weekend trip to the church of my favorite radio preacher, Alistair Begg. He has invited his radio listeners to a "Truth for Life" weekend. I will be traveling with a couple of friends from church. It will be exciting! The Cleveland Indians are also in the playoff's, but they are in the American League. So, there's also lots of baseball excitement in that city!

1 comment:

MW (My Wish) said...

Yeah, heard about the Red Socks. They did well this year.