Sunday, August 5, 2007

VACATION!!

I am officially on vacation!! It feels wonderful! I have even begun to prep the living room for a fresh coat of paint. It will be hot and humid for the first half of the week and suppose to cool down a little the second with lots of rain. We sure can use lots of rain here. At least, it won't be as hot as when I was on vacation last year during this same week in August. It was so dreadfully hot that I had to go to a friend's house to bake cookies; she has central air conditioning at her house.

2 comments:

MW (My Wish) said...

Wow, sounds like you have worked for almost all summer. Unlike you, I have been slacking off and now I am getting really anxious about unfinished projects and write ups.

MadeInTaiwan said...

MW... This is about the only thing I can really claim I accomplished this summer! It's back to work tomorrow....
Hope you are having a fantastic summer!