Friday, August 10, 2007

Sun!











Sunflowers abloom at the homestead! These are Russian Mammoths. They are so tall, about 10 feet! Third picture is sun setting from the perspective of a restaurant bench.

Vacation has been just grand! Today is the best day of all. I started the day with prayer meeting, than a 2-hour nap. I decided to get my hair cut since the long hair was starting to look unkempt and scary in the reflection. By the way, I only recently realized that I needed a full length mirror. I figured I should not only look more professional, but at least my outfits needed to match and the collars turned out correctly. So, off the IKEA where I found a really pretty mirror. Back to vacation, I took a second nap in the afternoon, on the sofa, dozed off with the TV on! Ahh... this is just perfect! Maybe I'll go meander through the woods tomorrow!

1 comment:

MW (My Wish) said...

Here is one typhoon after another. Not much fun lately.