Monday, May 14, 2007

Hip replacement




Last Friday, I took a day off and went for a hike through a park. It was just lovely! I was so sore afterwards, felt like I needed a hip replacement. It was nice and relaxing nonetheless, and I love that woodsy smell. These pictures are not of the park I went to last Friday. These were pictures taken almost 2 years ago in Colorado, notice the aspen trees with the white trunks. There are no such aspen trees like these in Pennsylvania, nor huge tall mountains like the Rockies of Colorado.

5 comments:

MW (My Wish) said...

I sometimes miss the aspens in Colorado but the beauty and colors of Pennsylvania are impressed in my dreams.

MadeInTaiwan said...

My favorite moment in Colorado was looking up into the sky at night and seeing the countless numbers of stars and the Milky Way streaking across! It took my breath away!

MW (My Wish) said...

I know MIT. The water was so clean and tasty there too. I was lucky to live close to the Rocky Mountain for three years and it was beautiful. But the treesy path to your house from downtown Media to your house was amazingly beautiful when I first drove to your house. What's the name of it again?

MW (My Wish) said...

Sorry that I didn't talk well in the last post. My tongue is not functioning..

MadeInTaiwan said...

Knowlton Rd! It is still very much the same!