Friday, July 15, 2016

Curious

Bun Bun is now 5!!  It's hard to believe how tiny she was just 5 years ago and how much she has grown.  Lots have changed over the 5 years!  I am thankful how much this little girl has taught me.  Someone wrote a blog about how their Down Syndrome child has changed them (55 Ways Loving a Child With Down Syndrome Can Be Described).  It's an excellent essay I wish I had written myself.

One of the many, many things I love about Bun Bun is how curious she is.  Not much escapes her.  When she enters a room, doesn't matter if it's her bedroom or a place unfamiliar, her big eyes dart around the room and look for toys or anything worthy of an investigation.  This morning, she discovered an ant.  She followed it across the driveway, fascinated by how it moved.  She even tried to poke it with a stick.  I hope her curiosity will serve her well as she enters kindergarten.


Days-old tiny Bun Bun with Daddy.

Not-so-tiny Bun Bun loves to snuggle up to Daddy and play games on his cell phone.

Bun Bun discovered an ant on the drive way this morning.

My little curious monkey!

No comments: