Friday, July 18, 2014

All wet!

What's the fascination with water for little kids?

It was an absolutely beautiful day yesterday in southeastern PA.  Bun Bun and I took the afternoon off and headed out to Longwood Gardens.  They have a couple of Children's Gardens - one outdoor and one indoor.  The one indoor has tons of water fountains.  Some just shoots out water.  One makes blub-blub-blub bubbles every 10 seconds or so.  One just shoots down like rain.  I guess it's a good thing to have to cool kids off on a hot day.  (Don't think it's a good idea in the colder winter days.)  Since I had an extra change of clothing for Bun Bun, I figured I would just let her go at it and have some fun.  It didn't take her long to be completely soaked.  The poor child had to be dragged away kicking and screaming.


Playing with the water fountains in the Indoor Children's Garden at Longwood Gardens

No comments: