Saturday, September 22, 2012

Thankfulness Friday - Summer/Fall

Today is the last of the summer.  My summer technically ended when classes started about a month ago.  Today is the official end of summer.  The weather has gotten cooler.  Soon, we'll start to see the leaves change color.

Fall is a pretty season because of the foliage.  However, it is not my favorite.  It reminds me of the upcoming winter and cold...!  The only reason to look forward to winter is that spring is just around the corner.  Spring is definitely my favorite season.  Everything seems to be waking up.  There's lots and lots of brilliant colors.  My favorite holiday is in the spring - Easter!

I still look forward to the changes in seasons... all of them.  It's time for change.  There are seasons in a life.  I look back and remember this past summer, especially from Bun Bun's point of view.  There were fun trips to the beach, meeting relatives, and meeting lots of milestone.  Before summer is gone for good, I wanted to remember all the fun times.

I wonder what the new season will bring.  What will Bun Bun be doing when fall ends and winter begins?  What new things she will have mastered come next season?  Will she be walking by Christmas?  How many new teeth will she have by then?

For now, here's one last look at the summer of 2012.

Asbury Park, NJ

Baby Bunny learned how to sit up all by herself.

She learned how to crawl.

Atlantic City, NJ

Cowtown flea market at Woodstown, NJ
At the flea market, we did manage to find one nice painting from one of the books we like to read.  And, we bought a fly swap.

Bun Bun's first trip to a local diner.

No comments: