Saturday, July 28, 2012

Thankfulness Friday - Beach!






That's the Atlantic Ocean, Baby Bunny!
Lots of good happenings this week!

1) I got my manuscript submitted on Tuesday.  It was accepted for publication on Thursday!  This is HUGE!  This represents over three years of my work with students.  Needless to say, I am thrilled!

2) Today, I took the day off and convinced John to take Baby Bunny and me to the beach.  Off we went this morning to Asbury Park in New Jersey.  Asbury Park is an interesting little city.  In its heyday... was a fun filled place to visit with a carnival like atmosphere but has gotten quite run down over the years.  Only recently has the city gone through a bit of renaissance.  John used to go there as a kid.  Not much of a beach person, I was only interested in seeing how much Baby Bunny would like to play in the sand.  I think she liked it.  She managed to get sand everywhere.  I think she had a great time.  Daddy even dipped her toe in the Atlantic Ocean.

No comments: