Friday, December 2, 2011

Thankfulness Friday - Growth Spurts

Same outfits for some perspective
Skinny girl in her preemie cloths (Summer)

Snuggle Bunny with chubby cheeks (November 28, 2011), that's her new Dolly
Even though Thanksgiving is behind us, I want to continue the Thankfulness Friday series through the rest of this year and the next.  For this week, I'm thankful for growth spurts.  Baby Bunny must be going through one right now.  She's been doing a lot of eating and sleeping.  She still looks small, especially when someone else is holding her.  But, in my arms, she feel heavier.  Looking back at pictures of her from the summer, she appeared so tiny.  She has grown so much recently that she will soon outgrow her 3mo clothes.  I am forced to go shopping for some winter 3-6mo outfits.  Normally, I don't mind going shopping for baby cloths.  Now that it's the Christmas shopping season, I much rather avoid all the madness.  Nonetheless, I am thankful that Bun Bun has a good appetite helping her to grow.

No comments: