Friday, December 23, 2011

Thankfulness Friday - Bunny!

Bunny followed me to work one day and took pictures of himself with my laptop.
Bunny was adopted from a gift shop in Louisville, KY.  I found him among his brothers and sisters at the Brown Hotel while I was wandering through its gift shop while waiting for the airport shuttle.  I was in Louisville for a G-quadruplex meeting back in 2009.  (More about G-quadruplexes later)  So, Bunny likes to read comic books, play video games, watch TV, and entertain.  He is a sensational singer-song writer.  He sounds very much like John... sometimes it's hard to tell them apart.  He travels with us and came with us to Europe and Taiwan.  He loved Taiwan with the celebrations of the year of the rabbit, in his honor, of course.  Since Baby Bunny's arrival, he's kind of been neglected although he has made friends with other stuffed Americans in the house, especially those living in the nursery.

No comments: