Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fun with Bun Bun


This being the last week, full-time, with Baby Bunny, I wanted to soak it all in.  I had all sorts of plans with her.  I wanted to take her to the park and let her swing in the swings.  Then, the rains came.  We finally got a nice couple of days.  So, off we went to Tot Lot - a playground in Media designed for kids 3 years and younger.  She had so much fun!  She got to see other babies, too!


Bun Bun in a tire swing.  I think she managed to swing it herself, since I only had to push her once or twice.
The girl REALLY loves mirrors!


On Tuesday, we trekked to Longwood Gardens to see flowers!  Pretty flowers!  It rained for most of the day.  We caught a break here and there, but ended up spending most of our time in the Conservatory.  Bun Bun had fun in the Children's garden, playing with water in the fountains.  I ended up buying a membership to the place so we can go back and see the rest of the big trees, pretty outdoor flowers, big ponds, the funny-shaped hedges, and the big tall fountain shows.

Bun Bun by the lily ponds

and with pink geraniums
Snack time
A fountain that went blup blup blup...


No comments: