Friday, March 8, 2013

Spring Break

This is the last day of spring break!  Where did the week go?  I had so much I wanted to accomplish this week.  I did get to spend a whole day with Bun Bun on Wednesday.  Of the anticipated 4-6 inches of snow, we ended up getting just rain.  I didn't get much done on Wednesday, but I treasured every second with Bun Bun.

Classes back in session on Monday.  This first half of the semester has been kind of dragging.  I sure hope the second half is the upswing.  Spring is just around the corner.  Sometimes, that can make or break a semester.  Come on, Students, just 7 more weeks!

On a lighter note, we signed Bun Bun up for swimming at the Y this spring.  She did OK for the first 3-5 minutes.  Then, the novelty wore off, and she realized Mama wasn't anywhere near.  Yep.  Separation anxiety.  We had to cut the already short 30-minute session even shorter.  We'll try again this Saturday with both Mama and Daddy in the pool.

Swimming is fun, Baby Bunny!  Mama is right over there.

Wow!  A huge mirror to see myself!  Hello, Grammy!

Who's that pretty girl?

It's me!  Bun Bun!

No comments: