Sunday, December 16, 2012

Baby Bunny Camp-Out

Baby Bunny is camping out at 婆婆's house.  That's because Mama is in San Francisco for the Cell Biology meeting, and Daddy came along to visit a city he has never been.  So, Bun Bun was packed up with her clothes, toys, food and off she went to 婆婆's house.  婆婆's house has all sorts of fun things.  She's got big wooden couches to climb.  胖姨 is there and so is Doggie.  Bun Bun gets to Skype with Mama though.  That is fun, too.

This is my third trip to San Francisco, and my third conference here in 15 years.  Each time, the city looks different, but Chinatown has pretty much stayed the same.  John is doing all the tourist stuff, like going down to Fisherman's Wharf and visiting Alcatraz Island.  I get to learn a lot of cell biology, meet some interesting people, and present a poster.

Back home, the students are taking their final exams.  I will be grading them when I get back.  Then, it is Christmas break.  Although, it's not really a break since I still have lots of work to do...

No comments: